Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for Lionheart Industries’ LH9-MKII pistols.
Lionheart Industries‘ LH9-MKII is a semi-auto pistol built on a forged 7075-T6 aluminum frame with a forged 4140 steel slide and forged 4150 steel barrel. It’s chambered in 9mm. It’s reportedly based on the Daewoo K5 pistol.
Other features include:
- A picatinny rail;
- angled slide serrations;
- a rounded hammer;
- an ambidextrous manual safety;
- a passive firing pin block;
- fixed three-dot (white) sights (Novak Lo-Mount 380 sights, and fiber-optic, brass and gold bead sights are optional);
- one-piece, black, diamond-checkered polymer grips;
- a cerakote finish on the frame in either black graphite or brown;
- a full-length steel guide rod;
- a DA/SA/DA+ trigger system;* and
- a soft case with cleaning equipment and a trigger lock.
* The DA+ trigger mode involves placing the hammer in half cock. The full-length trigger pull remains, but it’s lighter than the regular DA pull.
|9mm||13+1, 15+1||4.1″||7.5″||n/a||26.5 oz.|