Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for STI’s Tactical SS 4.0 pistol.
STI‘s Tactical SS 4.0 is a single-stack, 1911-style pistol built on a forged steel, standard-width frame with a picatinny rail and chambered in 9mm, .40 SW or .45 ACP. Other features include:
- A 4.26″ ramped, fully supported STI bull barrel;
- a classic, flat-top slide with serrations front and rear;
- a lowered and flared ejection port;
- an ambidextrous thumb safety;
- an STI International high-ride beavertail grip safety;
- a Heinie ledge style rear sight;
- an STI ramped front sight;
- an undercut trigger guard;
- 30 lpi checkering on the front strap;
- a STI RecoilMaster guide rod;
- an STI long curved trigger;
- an STI commander-style hammer;
- STI G10 grips; and
- a matte blue finish.
Threaded barrels are optional.
|9mm, .40 SW, .45 ACP||n/a||4.26″||8″||n/a||38.2 oz.|