Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photo and user ratings for the Canik55 TP-40 pistol.
Canik55‘s TP-40 is a semiauto handgun built on a black polymer frame with a steel slide, and chambered in .40 SW. The TP-40 features a double-action/single-action striker-fired system that allows you to fire a de-cocked gun with a long double-action stroke.
Other features include:
- A cold-forged barrel;
- an ambidextrous de-cocker button atop the slide;
- angled, rear grip serrations on the slide;
- a loaded chamber indicator atop the slide;
- a trigger safety;
- two interchangeable grip backstraps;
- texturing on the grip’s sides and raised nubs on the frontstrap and backstrap to improve grip;
- a picatinny accessory rail;
- a large, squared-off trigger guard;
- a reversible magazine-release button;
- a left-side slide lock lever;
- a white-dot front sight;
- a dovetailed, steel, two-white-dot rear sight that includes a ledge for one-hand cocking; and
- two Mec-Gar 13-round magazines.
|.40 SW||13+1||4.1″||7.2″||5.7″||1.4″||22.9 oz.|