Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photos and user ratings for STI’s DVC Open pistol.
STI’s DVC Open is a semi-auto 1911-style pistol built on a steel double-stack frame and chambered in .38 Super or 9mm. It’s reportedly designed for USPS/IPSC Open Division competition.
Other features include:
- A Dawson Tool-Less recoil system;
- a Trubor barrel with a titanium nitride finish and a DVC Comp compensator;
- a Dawson Tool-Less guide rod;
- a new sear, hammer design and trigger mechanism to reduce reset and provide a crisp, 2.5 lb., consistent trigger;
- extensive slide cuts to reduce forward recoil;
- a reversible, dual detent slide racker;
- a mounted C-More 6 MOA dot sight;
- an extended 2011 DVC magwell;
- a standard dust cover;
- a polished hard chrome finish on the slide;
- a hard chrome finish on the frame and small parts;
- Extreme Shooters texturing on the grip; and
- two magazines.
|.38 Super, 9mm||15+1, 17+1, 20+1, 26+1||5″||n/a||n/a||n/a||48 oz.|