Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for Canik55’s Shark-FC pistols.
The Canik55 Shark-FC is a CZ 75-style, hammer-fired semi-auto pistol built on an aluminum alloy frame with a steel slide, and chambered in 9mm. Tristar Sporting Arms imports it into the United States (Canik55 is in Turkey) and sells it as the T-120.
Other features include:
- A double-action/single-action trigger;
- a ported barrel;
- rear angled grip serrations on the slide;
- a mil-std picatinny rail;
- a dovetailed, two-dot, snag-free rear sight;
- a white-dot, fixed blade front sight;
- a beavertail to protect shooters from hammer bite;
- black polymer grips with mild texturing and a thumb groove;
- frontstrap grip serrations;
- a left-side, frame-mount manual thumb safety that activates the safeties on the hammer, slide and trigger;
- a firing pin block safety;
- a cerakote finish in either black, titanium or tan;
- a left-side magazine release; and
- a left-side slide stop.
Tristar ships it with a hard black plastic case, a gun lock, a cleaning kit, an owner’s manual and two 17-round Mec-Gar magazines.
|9mm||15+1, 17+1, 19+1||4.72″||8.18″||5.67″||1.41″||29.6 oz. w/empty mag|
MSRP: $470 (black)
MSRP: $500 (tan and titanium)