Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for the Girsan MC 1911 pistol.
The Girsan MC 1911 is a full-size 1911-style pistol built on an investment cast steel frame and with a slide CNC-machined from bar stock, and chambered in .45 ACP. Other features include:
- A cold forged steel barrel;
- a full-length guide rod;
- slightly angled grip serrations on the slide’s rear;
- a left-side thumb safety;
- a beavertail grip safety;
- a firing pin block safety;
- an arched mainspring housing;
- a dovetailed GI-style front sight;
- a dovetailed GI-style (blade with notch) rear sight;
- black, checkered polymer grips (checkered wood grips may be available, too);
- one eight-round magazine; and
- either a black finish or a white chrome finish.
|.45 ACP||8+1||5″||8.6″||1.3″||5.7″||38.4 ounces w/out magazine|