Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photos and user ratings for the Sarsilmaz K10 pistols.
The Sarsilmaz K10 is a CZ 75-style pistol built on a forged steel frame with a forged steel slide, and chambered in 9mm. Other features include:
- A forged steel barrel;
- grip serrations on the forestrap and backstrap;
- three-dot luminous sights on a dovetail front sight and a fixed rear sight;
- a frame-mount external thumb safety;
- an internal firing pin box, half cock;
- a Browning-type action with a tilting barrel;
- either a black finish or a black and white chrome finish;
- front and rear slide serrations; and
- an extended beavertail.
Sarsilmaz also makes a compact version of this pistol, the K10 C.
Note: ArmaLite imports this pistol into the United States and calls it the AR-24.
|9mm||15+1||4.8″||8.3″||1.45″||5.6″||34.9 oz. w/empty mag|