Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings of the Springfield Armory Hellcat pistol.
Springfield Armory‘s Hellcat is a subcompact, semi-auto, striker-fired pistol built on a black polymer frame and billet-machined steel slide with a melonite finish, and chambered in 9mm. Other features include:
- A hammer-forged steel barrel with a melonite finish;
- a dual captive recoil spring with a full-length guide rod;
- an external extractor;
- a standoff extension on the end of the recoil spring assembly;
- a small beavertail on the grip to prevent slide bite;
- a left-side, recessed disassembly lever;
- a left-side, recessed slide-stop;
- Springfield’s Adaptive Grip grip texturing;
- a flat trigger with a trigger-blade safety;
- a loaded chamber indicator port on top of the slide;
- a tritium front sight inside a yellow luminescent circle;
- a white-outlined, u-notch rear sight;
- a standard-style accessory rail;
- a reversible magazine release;
- rear, front and top cocking serrations on the slide;
- a flush-fit 11-round magazine with an optional pinky extender, and a 13-round extended magazine (both are double-stack).
Springfield offers an optional slide milled to accept red dot optics, too.
|9mm||11+1, 13+1||3″||6″||1″||4″||17.9 oz.|
Hellcat Pricing & Shopping
MSRP: $569 (standard slide)
MSRP: $599 (optic-ready slide)