Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photos and user ratings of the Glock 19 Gen5 pistol.
The Glock 19 Gen5 is, like its close relatives the 19 Gen4 and 19 Gen3, a semi-auto striker-fired pistol built on a compact polymer frame with a steel slide, and chambered in 9mm. Standard features include three-dot fixed sights, a trigger safety and a tactical rail.
The 19 Gen5 differs from the Gen4 in several aspects, including:
- No finger grooves on the front strap;
- a flared mag well;
- optional Ameriglo Spartan Operator night sights;
- an ambidextrous slide-stop lever;
- a rounded/de-horned muzzle;
- rear-only slide grip serrations;
- an nDLC finish;
- a Glock Marksman Barrel, which feature improved rifling and a match crown; and
- an orange magazine follower.
Like the 19 Gen4, the Gen5 still includes:
- a multiple backstrap frame
- a reversible magazine release catch (either flat or extended);
- an accessory rail; and
- a dual recoil spring assembly.
|9mm||15+1, 17+1, 33+1||6.85″||4.02″||1.34″||5.04″||23.99 oz. w/empty mag|
MSRP: $699 (with standard sights)
MSRP: $799 (with Ameriglo sights)
More Photos, & Video
On camera: Check out Hickok45’s video review of the Glock 19 Gen5.